Gravity Perks Post Content Merge Tags Plugin
Note: NULLEDWP.CLUB is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through NULLEDWP.CLUB is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v1.3.3] Free Download Gravity Perks Post Content Merge Tags Plugin
What better way to end the year than with brand new perk. We’re happy to introduce you to GP Post Content Merge Tags!
GP Post Content Merge Tags makes it super to easy to pull Gravity Forms entry data into your post content via Gravity Forms merge tags. What does this mean for you?
- Reclaim complete control over the styling of the redirect pagewhile maintaining the ability to use Gravity Forms merge tags in the content of the page.
- Reuse the same confirmation page for multiple forms.For instance, you might ha forms on your site but would like to redirect users from all of those forms to a single, personalized Thank You page on submission.
- Implement persistent confirmation pages.For example, you could send the user an email including the confirmation page URL to their form submission, which they could save for future reference.
And those are just a few of the many use-cases! Here’s a full list of features:
- Support for all Gravity Forms merge tags.
- Merge tag selector in the Post Editor.
- Support for all custom post types.
- Global merge tags.
- Handy shortcode for displaying entry data anywhere.
- Secure confirmation page URLs.
- Seamless integration with Gravity Forms UI.
- Automatic updates.
- Awesome support.